I've been tagged by my friend Kate. Here's how it works:
1. Post these rules.
3. Answer the questions provided by the one who tagged you.
4. Create 11 new questions for the people you tag.
5. Tag 11 people.
1. What were you doing before this? Getting caught up on TV shows. We just watched a bunch of 30 Rock and Up All Night.
2. What's your most common grocery item? Milk- it does a body good. Do we say that anymore?
3. If you could go on any vacation, what/where would it be? Well, of course Japan would be my first choice. I have wanted to go back there ever since I left. Besides Japan, it would be New Zealand because I like Hobbits, sheep, and Flight of the Conchords.
4. Paper or digital? I do a lot of digital and am not afraid of it. But when it come to reading, planning, or editing- definitely paper.
5. Favorite pair of shoes? My orange leather Born shoes.
6. What instrument do you wish you knew how to play? The banjo.
7. Would you rather smell like Limburger cheese all the time or have no teeth (and no way of replacing them)? I'd rather smell. Hopefully, my loved ones would get used to it. I feel like I have experienced having no teeth in a recurring dream that I have and it is scary. And I need my teeth to eat delicious food!
8. If you had a $1,000 shopping spree, but could only spend it at one store, what store would it be? Costco.
9. City or country? This is really hard because I like both for many reasons. I guess live a simple life in the country and then travel and play in the city.
10. Movie or song that makes you cry every time? Toy Story 3. It can be any part of the movie and even on mute for goodness sake, and I will start crying.
11. Where is your happy place? Disneyland. And the Tillamook Cheese Factory. And home.
1. Where is your favorite place to eat?
2. If you had a day off from your normal daily responsibilities, what would you do?
3. What is your favorite city?
4. If you could have any superpower, what would it be?
5. Would you rather be in a room with 50 wasps or 50 snakes?
6. What is your favorite chore?
7. What is your least favorite chore?
8. If you could have 30 extra minutes a day to do anything you want, how would you spend that time?
9. Celebrity you wish you looked like?
10. Movie that makes you cry every time?
11. When is the last time you had a really good laugh?
Leah Florence, Marianne Ohran, Jenn Reed, Carla Cankles, Frances Johnson